As I mentioned to you guys here regarding our reno project and color theory and decision process. One thing like many other girls, I am considering to have white canvas for pretty interiors. Based on so many inspirational pictures, we came a across with these 5 colors:
1. White Dove by Benjamin Moore
2. Swiss Coffee by Benjamin Moore
3. Antique White by Kelly Moore
4. Swiss Coffee (7002-16) by Valspar
5. Ultra Pure White Drop by Behr
Can you guys help us in picking up colors? We are looking for neutral as well as define shade of white?
I would like to hide my interior designer instinct and want to know your opinion?
Simple 'N' Chic